We at St Kevin's, educate in the faith tradition of the Catholic Church, acknowledging the dignity and nurturing the potential of each person within the context of community.
- To provide an inclusive, welcoming and diverse community which allows everyone to feel the love and joy of the Gospel
- To provide an environment where we nurture mind, body and spirit, celebrating the uniqueness of everyone in our community
- To provide a culture where everyone feels valued and are encouraged to achieve their very best in all areas of school life
- To provide a setting where ‘Making Jesus Real’ is achieved and celebrated every day through the way we treat, speak and greet others
- To provide a sense of stewardship towards the environment in order to preserve it for future generations to enjoy.